Extend your insurance cover to meet your individual requirements with our supplementary options:
- No increase in premium after the first claim!
- Safeguard your premium level.
- Can be combined with any of the three packages (Liability, Part Comprehensive or Fully Comprehensive).
We help you in the event of breakdowns, accidents, theft or natural hazard events by providing roadside breakdown assistance and towing of the insured vehicle, organisation and payment of the costs for the driver and all passengers to travel home, any necessary overnight stays and the return transport of the unroadworthy vehicle.
The supplementary cover, Assistance, is valid for the whole of Europe and countries bordering the Mediterranean, not including Kosovo, the Russian Federation, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan and Kazakhstan.
Damage caused to your parked car by persons unknown.
Part Comprehensive Package
Amount insured: CHF 2,000.
Fully Comprehensive Package
Amount insured: unlimited
The occupants of the vehicle are insured in the event of an accident when using the vehicle, as provided for under the Federal Law on Accident Insurance (UVG).
- Lump-sum death benefit: CHF 25,000
- Lump-sum disability benefit: CHF 250,000
- With the Safety Package we even protect you from the financial consequences of a grossly negligent mishap, e.g. failure to see a stop sign, distraction caused by children on the back seat, momentary nodding off.
- After a serious road accident, we cover the costs of psychological support (up to CHF 1500)
- We cover the costs of road safety training and driving lessons (up to CHF 500), so as to enable you to feel safe and confident on the road again.
- Baloise will provide no Safety Package services if the event was caused by a driver who was intoxicated, under the influence of narcotics or significantly exceeding the speed limit (speeding).
Damage to headlights, tail lights and indicator lights.
Deductible: CHF 0.-
Personal items carried in the car
Damage to personal items which you take with you in the car.
Amount insured: CHF 2,000.-
Deductible: CHF 0.-